Monday, June 10, 2013

Baby!

So my emotions have been all over the place lately and here's why:


- Yup, we are pregnant.



We had a bit of a scare last week.  I had some bleeding and cramping again...  and due to how our last pregnancy turned out, I was prematurely worried and heartbroken.

But we had an ultrasound the next day and the baby is doing just fine.  -And from what we witnessed on the ultrasound, we have a very active, bouncing baby bean in my belly.

I still have a subcorneal hemorrhage - which I had with the previous baby - but my doctor said the bleeding was the hemorrhage trying to flush itself from my system.  - So it's still there, but smaller and should resolve itself as the baby grows.  The doctor doesn't seem too concerned about it, but I am a creature of worry so please continue to keep us in your prayers as we venture through this pregnancy. 


We're excited.  - Especially Emmy.



- Oh, and Em and I are really, really hoping for a baby BOY.  :)


(All photos courtesy of Brooke Kelly Photography)

No comments:

Post a Comment